- 22nd Thu
Surrey Hills Park offers a beautiful rural retreat within easy reach of London.
Surrey Hills Park offers a wonderful park home destination like no other. Just minutes from the M25, yet you're surrounded by beautiful countryside and have the North and South Downs on your doorstep. Dorking and Leatherhead are easily accessible by car or public transport and offer an array of amenities, theatres and entertainment, as well as interesting and varied local attractions. Polesden Lacy, where King George VI and the Queen Mother spent their honeymoon, is within easy reach. And Epsom Downs Racecourse is a must-visit for racing fans.
Each of our park homes is designed and built to the highest specification and meets the British Standard 3632 residential requirement. Manufactured in the UK, each luxurious home boasts spacious layouts, the finest fixtures, furnishings and features, as well as state-of-the-art fully fitted kitchens. And we take pride in ensuring that we provide you with a park home that is both a joy to own and a pleasure to use.
… On closer inspection
- Doctor's Surgery: 5 minute walk
- Local Shops: 5 minute walk (including Post Office)
- Supermarket: 4 miles
- Leisure Centre
- Local horse riding
- Chessington and Thorpe Park
- Dorking – shopping and antiques
- Epsom and Sandown Racecourses
- Guildford, Leatherhead, Kingston and Reigate
- Polesden Lacey, Leith Hill and Box Hill – National Trust
- Convenient for London Attractions